Humorist and author JC Quintana delights audiences with an entertaining and vital message about the psychology of building successful business relationships.
A respected educator and lecturer, JC asks important questions about how you are building relationships with all of your business stakeholders. A global leader of customer, employee, and partner channel initiatives for DHL, SAGE, ADP, and Hewlett-Packard, JC speaks from experience. His books guide readers through the most important elements of business relationship growth and the technology that helps improve engagement with customers, employees, and partner channels.
JC completed undergraduate degrees in Human Resource Management and Religious Studies, a graduate degree in Industrial & Organizational Psychology, and is a PhD candidate in Advanced Studies in Human Behavior. He holds certifications in Workplace Conflict Management, Business Modeling, National Culture Dynamics, Customer Experience, and Design Thinking.
“…dynamic, entertaining, motivating… his message is spot on and just what our employees needed…”
T. Darling, KTD Communications
“…an entertaining and comedic style that engages audiences and gets them thinking deeply about the beautiful intersection between business objectives and true human engagement and trust…”
C. Spokely, Extreme 365 Events
JC speaks internationally, most recently at the following conferences:
- University of South Florida, Digital Marketing Lectures
- Technology Association of GA (TAG) Sales Leadership
- Call Center Week, Las Vegas
- Frost & Sullivan Growth, Innovation and Leadership Conferences, CA
- Building Business Capability, Las Vegas
- Enterprise Connect, FL
- Rutgers University Lectures, NJ
- Extreme 365 US and Europe
- Technology Association of GA CRM Gala
- Argyle Executive Forum NY
- Executives in the Know Summit, WA
- Consero Customer Experience Summit, FL
- NextGen Customer Experience, TX
- WEST Connected Customer Experience Summit, NE
- Georgia Network to End Sexual Assault Conference, GA